We are excited to announce our Elevate™ programme schedule for the end of this month where you will have a chance to meet Scottish Ballet’s Tiffany Stott and Dr Bethany Whiteside (Royal Conservatoire of Scotland), learn all about the programme and how you can get involved.
We will also be offering a complimentary Scottish Ballet screening to get you in the festive spirit followed by a post-performance Meet & Greet session. This film is free to attend but but tickets must be booked to secure your seat.
The sessions listed below are open to everyone, and you might find it particularly interesting if:
- You or a family member has multiple sclerosis
- You work with, or make decisions in your work that impact people who are living with multiple sclerosis
- You would like to volunteer to support Elevate™ in Orkney
- You are a dance artists, or musician, who would like to deliver Elevate™ in Orkney
All Meet & Greet sessions will be held at The Pickaquoy Centre in our viewing gallery and refreshments will be available, full details of the weekend are below:
Friday 26th November
- 1200-1500: General Elevate™ Meet & Greet - a drop in session for anyone wishing to learn more about the Elevate™ programme or how they can get involved (no booking required).
- 1730-1830: Scottish Ballet: The Secret Theatre (A Christmas Special) - complementary cinema screening (booking required online, by phoning 01856 879900 or emailing Customer Services).
- 1845-1945: Post performance talk and general discussion about the Elevate™ programme (booking is required, please email Katie Rafferty if you wish to attend this event).
Saturday 27th November
- 1200-1400: General Elevate™ Meet & Greet - a drop in session for anyone wishing to learn more about the programme or how to get involved (no booking required).
If you would like to attend any of the Meet & Greet sessions virtually, this can be arranged via Microsoft Team. Please email Katie Rafferty to confirm and receive a link.
To find out more about the Elevate™ Programme, you can read our latest news release.