Looking to pick up a new skill and qualification? Become a lifeguard!
We are running a RLSS UK National Pool Lifeguard Qualification with the opportunity for recruitment following the completion of course.
Course Dates: Wednesday 12th February – Wednesday 4th March
Wednesday 12 February: 1500 – 2200
Wednesday 19 February, 26 February & 4 March: 1530 – 2200
Sunday 16 February, 23 February & 1 February: 0930 – 1730
Course Cost: £250 (includes all materials, training and assessing)
Assessment Dates: Between 8th – 11th March
Each candidate must:
• Be 16 years of age at time of the NPLQ assessment.
• Attend all training sessions
Each Candidate must be able to:
• Jump/dive into deep water
• Swim 50m in less than 60 seconds
• Swim 100m continuously on front and back in deep water
• Tread water for 30 seconds
• Surface dive to the bottom of the pool
• Climb out unaided without ladder/steps.
Recruitment for Casual Lifeguards will be undertaken near completion of course
Download the enrolment form here
Submit your completed form to reception, course payment must be made at time of enrolment.
For further information
Tel: 01856 879900 or ask at reception.