The Summer timetable is now available, please click the link below:
Or download a PDF of the 2018 Pool Summer Timetable
The Main Pool and/or Leisure Pool may be CLOSED from time to time due to private bookings, please check here ahead of your visit.
Please note: during Wellness sessions the pool will be closed to children and lane swimmers to allow for a quieter, slower session.
Our swimming timetable has been put together to include a number of different sessions across the week to cater for a range of abilities and preferences, incorporating both the Main Pool and Leisure Pool.
At the Pickaquoy Centre swimming pools, we can offer:
- Public swimming
- Club sessions
- Lane swimming (13 sessions per week)
- Adults only (Monday – adult swim classes, Tuesday adults only public session, Thursday – ladies only session)
- Wellness sessions (A quieter slower session – ideal for anyone returning to exercise due to illness or injury)
- Disabled sessions (A session especially for disabled members of the community)
- Fun sessions (A fun session for children up to the age of 13 incorporating floats and, for those that can swim in the deep end, an inflatable)
- Aquafun classes (Parent and toddler class for 2 – 4 year olds aimed at making little ones confident and comfortable in the water)
- Learn-2-Swim classes (Running through school term time and follows the Scottish Swimming approved course)
Check out our fantastic facilities!