About the NPLQ
The RLSS UK National Pool Lifeguard Qualification is the most awarded lifeguard qualification in the United Kingdom and Ireland. The NPLQ course covers: The Lifeguard, Swimming Pool and Supervision, Intervention, Rescue and Emergency Action Plan. Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and First Aid.
20 May – 10 June
Sundays: 9.45am – 6pm
Tuesdays: 5.45pm – 10pm
Assessments week commencing 11 June
We will be recruiting for casual Lifeguards after the course is finished.
£250 – includes all materials, training and assessing
Every candidate must be 16 years of age at the time of the NPLQ assessment, must attend all training sessions and be able to meet the following basic fitness criteria:
- Jump/dive into deep water
- Swim 50 metres in less than 60 seconds
- Swim 100 metres continuously on front and back in deep water
- Tread water for 30 seconds
- Surface dive to the bottom of the pool
- Climb out unaided without ladder/steps
For further information call 888739 or e-mail email@example.com